Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Best Offer Game on 1/27 at 9:00 pm Central Time Zone



I am hoping for a fun time and a big turnout for my first ever Best Offer Game over on Facebook. I have 12 bows, all made in my deluxe 4 layer style with my handmade clay centerpieces and plush embellisments up for grabs. These are all ready to go, awaiting clip preference. How the game works is like this: I will upload the album. You can submit your best offer for each item you are interested in. I will only take offers for ONE hour. You can come in with a heavy offer right at the beginning to scare off others, or you can hang back and come in like a sniper with your best offer right at the end. Your strategy is completely up to you! The only catch? You can only submit ONE offer per bow. You must have a paypal account to play, since that is the only method of payment I accept. For every offer you make, I will post an extra entry of your name into the drawing for the Giveaway bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment